Looking for Community Partners!
We are looking for Community-Based Organizations in King County who work with families with children under the age of 5 to help us test the Culturally Responsive Measurement Tool: Protective Factors (CRMT-PF) with families.
Be a part of creating the first tool of it’s kind!
We are currently looking for Community Partners who work with families
in the following languages:
What We Need
- Staff to complete the CRMT-PF with 10 or more families
- Staff to share data (without names!) back to us for analysis
- Feedback on what it is like to use the CRMT-PF as staff
What We Provide
- Families are compensated $50 for their participation
- Staff are compensated for their time
- Staff receive professional development on survey research
CRMT-PF Resources (more coming soon)
About the CRMT-PF
The Culturally Responsive Measurement Tool – Protective Factors (CRMT-PF) is an instrument designed to measure protective factors in families with young children. The tool was adapted from the Protective Factors Survey Version 2 (PFS-2) from the FRIENDS National Resource Center for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention. It was updated with the support of the Resilient Families Advisory Council between 2020 and 2022 to ensure the instrument was culturally responsive for diverse families in King County, It has been community validated in English to support the work of early learning programs serving King County families with children under the age of five.
This work is made possible by King County’s Best Starts for Kids (BSK) levy